Be The People book review

Be the People

Be The People
A Call to Reclaim Americas Faith and Promise is a book written by Carol Swain and published by Thomas Nelson. This book talks about many areas including but not limited to AIDS, illegal immigration, racism and relations in America etc. Things that some others dare not talk about. I really enjoyed this book because it comes from an honest author who tells it like it is. Author Carol Swain is an award winning author and is a law professor. You can believe that this book is written by a well educated woman. While reading this book it opened my eyes to many things that I never quite thought about, and some things I think about a lot. She really raises an awareness in the reader and keeps it informative yet simple and easy to understand. A good read, and I strongly suggest you read it :)

I did not receive any financial compensation for this review. I did, however receive a free copy  of this book for the sole purpose of the review and all opinions are mine and mine alone.

Popular posts from this blog

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Review