Gods Love Letters to You Review

God's Love Letters to You

God's Love Letters to You is written by Dr. Larry Crabb a best selling author. I really liked this book and enjoyed reading it. It is very unique, in the fact that it doesn't try to push any views or opinions onto you the reader. This book explains meanings of the bible, and how it is something to be honored as opposed to studied. The book itself was a good read, and the design of the book is really nice too. The cover in itself is really pretty and appealing to the reader. It isn't a very long book, it's something that will hold your attention. I picked up the book and couldn't put it down. I read through it rather quickly as it is not long and drawn out. I think that Dr. Larry Crabb did a wonderful job with this book and portrays a nice message to its readers.

I did not receive any financial compensation for this review. All opinions are mine, I did receive a free copy of the book for the purpose of this review.

Popular posts from this blog

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Review