Sibu Review

Sibu Beaty has wonderful products!!! The best part is that they are cruelty free, which is a must for me with any of my products. I was sent the Daytime Facial Cream to try out.
I really like this product because it is not heavy on my face and it isn't greasy. It did not clog up my pores at all, and my skin is very sensitive. I did not have any problems with redness etc on my face. I am very pleased with this product and I really love how it made my skin feel. I strongly recommend you check out their web page and see for yourself all the great things that they have to offer. I also received several samples of a couple other prodcuts that they offer such as the facial cleanser, hyrdrating serum and eye cream.

These products worked just as well as the facial cream. I am very happy with this company and their products, please visit their website and browse their complete line of great products!!!

I recieved free product for the purpose of this review. I did not receive any financial compensation, all opinions are mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Review