Strike It Rich With Pocket Change book review

Strike It Rich with Pocket Change

Strike It Rich With Pocket Change is a book written by Ken Potter & Dr. Brian Allen. This book is all about making money with coins that have errors on them straight from the mint (not damage that occurs daily from circulation).I am not an avid coin collector, but my grandmother was and I have a lot of her coins. It was interested for me to read this book and become a little more educated on the coins that my grandmother left for me. If you are a coin collector I strongly suggest this book.
There are a number of examples in this book, along with several pictures to demonstrate the description which I found extremely helpful. It is a well written book with plenty of informative information. It's amazing to me how much coins can be worth when you think they are only worth the value of the coin itself, and in some cases it's not true. Once you read this book, you will want to check all your coins. If you are interested in coin collecting I suggest you read this book.

I did not receive any financial compensation for this review. I did, however, recieve a free book for the sole purpose of this review. All opinions are mine and mine alone.

Popular posts from this blog

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Review