Original Sprout Review

Original Sprout has natural hair and skin care products that are 100% vegan. That is a huge plus for me from the start because I do not like any products that are tested on animals or anything of that nature. I was given the Miracle Detangler, Natural Shampoo, and Scrumptious Cream.
I am seriously addicted to these products. Original Sprout is a family business, so you can be assured that their products are made with love! The products are free of gluten, soy, animal products, parabens, propylene glycol, phthalates, and phytoestrogens.
The founders name is Inga who is a master sylist located in California. Products can be purchased online at Original Sprout and at several different health food stores and salons worldwide.
My favorite is the shampoo. It left my hair extremely soft and I can't rave enough about it. I have thyroid disease, so my hair is dry and brittle to begin with, then I color treat it so my hair is overly dry. This shampoo worked wonders on my hair and I couldn't be happier. I recommend you check out their products, you will be happy at the results.

I did not receive any financial compensation for this review. I did, however, receive free product for the purpose of this review. All opinions are mine and mine alone.

Popular posts from this blog

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Review