Horse Dreams Review

Horse Dreams (Backyard Horses)
Horse Dreams "Backyard Horses" is written by Dandi Daley Mackall who is the author of the bestselling Winnie the Horse Gentler series. This is the first of Dandi Daly Mackall's books that I have read and I was quite impressed.
This book is very creative, and opens the imaginitive mind. It's a great book for young children as well. It has a wonderful message and could even be used as a bedtime story. Children learn that you don't always get what you want in life, but that's because you get what you need and what was meant to be.

I did not receive any financial compensation for this review. I did, however, receive free product from Tyndale Publishing for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.

Popular posts from this blog

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Review

The Dos And Don'ts Of Furnishing Small Homes