Peaceful Kindgom Essentials Review

Peaceful Kingdom Essentials offers herbal alternatives for your pets. I love anything all natural, and when it comes to my chihuahua, it's nothing but the best for him! I was sent a sample of the Flea Flicker Repellant Powder to use. I must say it was super easy, just sprinkle it into my dogs hair daily and brush it. No greasy chemicals on his little body! I LOVE it!!
I strongly recommend checking them out. It's really worth it. Anything that is better for my little guy is awesome! Who likes smelly chemicals on them? No one, so why would our fur friends be any different?
Peaceful Kingdom Essentials offer a wide variety of herbal items for your pets various needs. They also offer herbal teas for people.
I am extremely happy with the product that I was sent. It was so nice not having to put chemicals on my little guy to keep fleas and ticks away. He loves to run around and roll in the grass, and I can honestly say he never had any ticks or fleas with this product :)

"Thanks Peaceful Kingdom Essentials for giving me the opportunity to run around and play in the grass without smelling like a chemical factory!!! <3 Bullet"

I did not receive any financial compensation for this review. All opinions are mine. I did receive free product for the purpose of the review.

Popular posts from this blog

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Review