Thunder Dog book review

Thunder Dog

Thunder Dog is a book that is like no other! It is a true story of man who is blind, his guide dog, and ground zero. It is written by Michael Hingson with Susy Flory and published by Thomas Nelson. Anything about ground zero hits close to home for me as my husband is a firefighter. Reading this book, opened my eyes even more than I could have thought.
Thanks to this wonderful seeing eye dog, and the courage both dog and owner had, they were both able to walk out of the tower when the first plane hit. Going down the stairs with a calmness that helped others in the process of it all.
This truly is a heartfelt story, and I recommend it to any dog lover, firefighter, emergency responder and family of anyone involved in emergency response or the terror that took place on that fateful day. I am a huge animal lover, and I know their capabilities. To read the bravery and sincerity of this dog, along with it's loyalty to it's owner really moves me. This book is an A+ read!!!

I did nto receive any financial compensation for this review. I did, however, receive free product for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.

Popular posts from this blog

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Review