More Lost Than Found *book review*



"More Lost Than Found" is a book written by Jared Herd. This book helps the reader understand the reasoning behind why todays youth has abandoned the church. It was an interesting read, and it flowed nicely. It was not boring at all, and remained informative at every turn of the page. It is a good book to read if you are struggling with your faith or are going through hard times and asking yourself "why am I having to deal with this and what am I going to do."
The author writes in a way that is not judgemental but gets the point across to the reader. I read this book rather quickly, it is not a long drawn out book. It is to the point and keeps the readers attention.

I did not receive any financial compensation for this book. I did, however, receive free product for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.

Popular posts from this blog

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Review

The Dos And Don'ts Of Furnishing Small Homes