The Christmas Note book review

The Christmas Note
The Christmas Note is a book written by Donna VanLiere and published by Thomas Nelson. I enjoyed reading this book not only because Christmas is my favorite holiday but also because it was a well written book.  It is a very inspiration book, and can be very uplifting for anyone who needs a little reminder that you're important. Although the book is fiction, it is a tale of things that can actually happen in real life. I recommend this book to anyone who loves Christmas, or anyone looking for a good read. I read this book rather quickly, it flowed nicely and I didn't have to go back and re-read anything. There was nothing confusing about this book, and the author is very talented. It kept my interest the entire time.

I did not receive any financial compensation for this review. I did, however, receive a free book for the purpose of this review. All opinions are mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Review