Where has Oprah taken us? Book review



Where Has Oprah Taken Us is a book written by Stephen Mansfield. This book was a wonderful read.
Since a child, Oprah was a household name in my home. I remember my mother watching her faithfully every day at 4pm.
Oprah has been in the lime light for a long time, and she has made a significant impact on a lot of different people and issues.
The book tends to discuss the religiuos aspect of Oprah and her impact on today's society. The book kept my attention and was very interesting. It also opened my eyes to a lot of things that I did not know. If you are an Oprah fan, this is a good book to read.

I did not receive any financial compensation for this review. I did, however, receive free product for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.

Popular posts from this blog

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Review

The Dos And Don'ts Of Furnishing Small Homes