The Encounter, Sometimes God Has To Intervene Book Review

"The Encounter, Sometimes God Has To Intervene" is a book written by Stephen Arterburn. It is a fictional book with a lot of twists and turns that keeps the readers attention. I enjoyed reading the book, and it was packed with interesting things on each page. I read the book in an average amount of time, given my schedule. There was nothing confusing about it at all, and it flowed rather smoothly for a fiction book.  It is published by Thomas Nelson publishing and is an average size book. I recommend this book to anyone who likes a heart warming tale.

I did not receive any financial compensation for this book review. I did, however, receive free product for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.

Popular posts from this blog

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Review