Beanitos Review

Beanitos offers great tasting snacks without all the fat! I had never tried any type of bean chips before and was excited to do so. When I received the product for review I couldnt' wait to try some. I couldn't believe how good they were! They are a healthy alternative snack to those of you, who like, get the munchies alot!! Everytime I watch a movie at home or a tv show, I constantly reach for a snack. Now I can do that without the guilt!!!
Photo property of Beanitos, used for demonstrative purposes only. No copyright infringement intended.

They have 4 amazing flavors: Black Bean, Pinto Bean, Chipolte BBQ & Cheddar Cheese

They were all amazing but my favorites were the black bean and the cheddar cheese. If you're looking for a healthier option at snack time, I strongly recommend you check out Beanitos. They are affordable and taste great. They are also gluten free and high in protein as well as having 6g of fiber.
You can find them on twitter and facebook.
For more information, such as: where to buy, pricing etc click here
These products are amazing!!!

I did not receive any financial compensation for this review. I did, however, receive free product for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.

Popular posts from this blog

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Review