Dog Collar Boutique Review

Those of you who have been following my blog for sometime, know that my chihuahua is spoiled rotten and I love him more than anything! Recently, I came across Dog Collars Boutique. As soon as I started looking at all the cute items they had, I knew Bullet had to have something!
I chose the Sherlock Harness:
It fits him great! Their measurements are true to size, so you do not have to worry about getting something that won't fit. I measured him, and ordered according to their chart, and it fits great. He was so excited when it came!

This is the "Okay now let's go for a walk so I can show this off" look! I can tell it's extremely comfortable for him because he loves wearing it and walks great with it on. It is extremely high quality and I couldln't be happier with it! If you are looking for some cute goodies to spoil your furry friend, look no further than Dog Collars Boutique.

I did not receive any financial compensation for this review. I did, however, receive free product for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.

Popular posts from this blog

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Review