Purex Review

Recently I tried the Purex Triple Action laundry detergent and I love it. I love the way it makes my clothes smell after coming out of the washer. It has a clean fresh scent to it, and it's not overbearing. It's extremely easy to use, and works well. I did not have to re-wash anything after using this product.
I like the fact that Purex isn't that expensive, yet it gets the job done. One bottle does up to 33 loads of wash and lasts a long time. Purex Triple Action works in all types of washing machines so it is user friendly no matter how old or new your washing machine is.
Be sure to check out Purex for all your laundry needs.


I did not receive any financial compensation for this review. I did, however, receive free product for this review because I am a Purex insider. All opinions are my own.

Popular posts from this blog

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Review

The Dos And Don'ts Of Furnishing Small Homes