Selling, Moving, Renting, Leasing!!?

It has been a looooooooong couple of months. Since my husband has gotten a job in Virginia, he has been traveling back and forth to New Jersey. We have been back and forth on what to do. Do we move? Sell our house? Rent our house? The economy is so bad right now, and it's just not a good time to sell a home. We live in a little historic town where properties are worth quite a bit, problem being, we bought this house when houses were selling for what they were worth!
Anyway, the reason I am writing this is to let you all know why there haven't been as many posts as usual for freebies. I try to research legite freebies as much as I can so that I can share them with you, I have just been swamped with trying to get things done around our house. With Paul states away, I have been playing "Bob The Builder" with a lot of things in our house LOL. Several of you have asked how Bullet is since I haven't posted much about him lately. He is doing good (sleeping at the moment) and I just wanted to let you all know that I will post as much as I can while we are going through this adjustment with our house and Paul's job.
As you can tell, Bullet and Bailey are exhausted from watching me do all the work :)

Blurry picture (sorry taken from my cell phone) but you can tell Bullet is more worried about waiting for presents under the tree than packing haha. I think he's the best gift I've seen under my tree ever!!!

This is going to be the last Christmas in our home in New Jersey, bittersweet. (Yes that is our cat on the arm of the couch haha, and Bailey sleeping on the couch) They were probably tired from watching me decorate the tree all day lol. I promise to try to get more freebies out as soon as I can, enjoy your weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Review

The Dos And Don'ts Of Furnishing Small Homes