Sun Goddess Review

Sun Goddess has a wonderful self tanning product that is very user friendly.
For the longest time, I was going to tanning salons and laying out whenever I could. Then I had a scare when I went to the dermatologist, and that was it for me. It was self tanning lotion all the way. No way did I want to expose myself to even more skin damage or potential skin cancer. The problem I ran into was that I loved looking tan, yet the self tanners would make me look orange. I would wash and wash my hands, and they would still be orange after applying the self tanning lotion. Then I turned to sprays, that was nothing but streaks. I tried many products and was at a loss for what to use.
Recently, I came across Sun Goddess, and was beyond thrilled when they offered to send me some product for review. First, I have to say, when I opened the packaging I couldnt' wait to try it. I followed the instructions and they were super simple might I add, then I didn't have orange hands! I couldn't believe it. After searching for a product for so long that I could rely on and that wouldnt' irritate my skin or make me look like an oompa loompa from Willy Wonkas chocolate factory, I found the product that worked for me.
If you are like me, and like to be tan even in the winter months, I strongly recommend you check them out. They are extremely affordable and offer a wonderful product. Perfect for using before a vacation, get a tan before you get there! I couldnt' be happier with this product.

I did not receive any financial compensation for this review. I did, however, receive free product for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.

Popular posts from this blog

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Review