The Jesus We Missed book review



"The Jesus We Missed" is a book written by Patrick Henry Reardon. While reading this book I realized it had a great meaning to it, and it showed how we, as humans should act. This book is well written and easy to understand. I flowed through the pages easily, and everything went together nicely. It is a good and informative read that is both interesting and knowledgeable.
This book regards Jesus and what his life was like in the earlier days of his life. Things he encountered, what he went through and what he dealth with. It is a great telling of Jesus' life from birth and how it all progressed into where we are at today.
I was quite impressed with this book, and I recommend it to anyone. Especially, to those that are into religion and have a great respect for Jesus and God.

I did not receive any financial compensation for this review. I did, however, receive a free copy to read for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.

Popular posts from this blog

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Review