Simple Secrets To A Happy Life book review



"Simple Secrets To A Happy Life" is a book written by Luci Swindoll and published by Thomas Nelson. When I first received this book I wasn't sure what to expect. Would it be a descriptive play by play of what you should and shouldnt' be doing? To my surprise, it was a great book that flowed nicely and didn't read as stereo instructions. It kept my focus on the book, and I was anxious to read what would come next on the following pages.
This is an uplifting book, and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a little more organization in there life. It is very insightful and helps to put things into perspective without making you feel totally disorganized like you can't put a thought together.
It's a wonderful book and well written.

I did not receive any financial compensation for this review. I did, however, receive free product for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.

Popular posts from this blog

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Review