Heaven In Her Arms book review



Heaven In Her Arms
Why God Chose Mary To Raise His Son & What It Means For You

A book written by Catharine Hickem and published by Thomas Nelson. It is a soft back cover, that is fairly short (in  my opinion) but does not disappoint. The book is well written and kept my attention. It was a turn by turn page of faith and love.
If you have ever read a Catharine Hickem book, this is similiar in style from the writer, but still an amazing and touching read. In my opinion, the author pours love and faith into every page, and emotionally captivates the reader.
Their are a variety of topics covered in this book, all with tact and understanding for others. I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a good uplifting read.

I did not receive any financial compensation for this review. I did, however, receive free product for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.

Popular posts from this blog

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Review

The Dos And Don'ts Of Furnishing Small Homes