Thanasi Foods Review

Thanasi Foods offers premium food products at affordable prices. I received the sizzlin' bacon sunflower seeds and they were a big hit in my house!
BIGS





















Photo property of Thanasi, used for demonstrative purposes only. No copyright infringement intended.

My husband, who loves anything bacon, absolutely loved these! He said they were the perfect snack. We left the bag on top of the counter for a minute and apparently out English Mastiff got into them, so she liked them too! Not that I recommend giving seeds to dogs, just proving that the smell alone is irresistible!
For a complete list of their products clicke here.
Give their products a try, you won't be disappointed! You can also read about the company and their vision here.

I did not receive any financial compensation for this review. I did, however, receive free product for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.

Popular posts from this blog

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Review